Embark on a culinary journey that celebrates extraordinary tenderness and ethical choices with our Pasture-Fed Rib Eye Steak. Sourced from cattle that graze freely on open pastures, our commitment to sustainable farming practices ensures not only a culinary masterpiece but also a conscientious approach to food production. Explore the world of pasture-fed beef ribeye steak and discover a succulent, marbled treasure that’s both delectable and environmentally responsible.
Recipe: Perfectly Seared Pasture-Fed Beef Ribeye Steak
- 2 Pasture-Fed Rib Eye Steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Begin by taking the pasture-fed beef ribeye steaks out of the refrigerator and allowing them to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. This ensures even cooking.
- Preheat your grill or a heavy skillet over high heat. You want it to be very hot.
- Season the ribeye steaks generously with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Drizzle olive oil over the steaks and rub it in to coat them evenly.
- Place the seasoned ribeye steaks on the hot grill or skillet. Sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or adjust the time according to your preferred level of doneness.
- During the last minute of cooking, add minced garlic and chopped fresh rosemary to the skillet. Toss them around to infuse the flavors into the steaks.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove the ribeye steaks from the heat and transfer them to a plate. Let them rest for about 5 minutes.
- While the steaks are resting, add unsalted butter to the skillet and allow it to melt. Baste the resting steaks with the garlic and rosemary-infused butter.
- Garnish the ribeye steaks with fresh thyme sprigs if desired.
- Serve the perfectly seared pasture-fed beef ribeye steaks hot and enjoy the unmatched tenderness and flavor.