Embark on a culinary odyssey with free-range pork kidney an epicurean gem that seamlessly blends ethical sourcing with delectable versatility. Our free-range pork kidneys, meticulously sourced from contented pigs raised in open spaces, epitomize our unwavering commitment to sustainable farming practices. Delve into the world of and discover a unique, nutrient-rich cut that effortlessly combines exceptional flavor with environmental responsibility.
Recipe: Pan-Fried Free-Range Pork Kidney with Mustard Cream Sauce
- 4 free-range pork kidneys, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
For Preparing Pork Kidneys:
- Slice each cleaned pork kidney in half lengthwise and remove the white core.
- Rinse the kidney halves thoroughly under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels.
For Cooking Pork Kidneys:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced pork kidneys and sear them until browned on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the dry white wine and bring it to a simmer, scraping the bottom of the skillet to deglaze and release flavorful bits.
- Add the heavy cream and Dijon mustard to the skillet, stirring to combine. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- Return the seared pork kidneys to the skillet, ensuring they are coated with the mustard cream sauce.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the pan-fried pork kidneys with fresh chopped parsley for a burst of color and a touch of freshness.
- Serve hot over creamy mashed potatoes or buttery noodles to complement the rich flavors of the mustard cream sauce.
- Enjoy this exquisite dish as a main course and relish the unique taste of free-range pork kidneys.