Savor the culinary excellence of free-range boneless pork leg—a versatile gem that seamlessly combines ethical sourcing with exquisite flavor. Our boneless pork leg is thoughtfully sourced from contented pigs raised in spacious, open environments, reflecting our unwavering commitment to sustainable farming practices. Embark on a journey into the realm of boneless free-range pork leg, a nutrient-rich cut that flawlessly marries delectable taste with environmental responsibility.
Recipe: Slow-Roasted Boneless Pork Leg
- 3-4 pounds boneless pork leg
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
Preparing Pork Leg:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, chopped rosemary, thyme leaves, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to create a fragrant herb paste.
- Rub the herb paste all over the free-range boneless pork leg, ensuring even coverage.
Cooking Pork Leg:
- Place the sliced onion, chopped carrots, and chopped celery in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Set the seasoned pork leg on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the dry white wine, chicken or vegetable broth, lemon juice, and lemon zest over the pork leg.
- Cover the roasting pan securely with aluminum foil.
- Roast the pork leg in the preheated oven for approximately 3-3.5 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily shreds.
- Remove the foil and increase the oven temperature to 450°F (232°C).
- Return the pork leg to the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes to develop a golden, crispy crust.
- After resting for a few minutes, slice or shred the slow-roasted boneless pork leg.
- Serve hot with the roasted vegetables and pan juices for a memorable meal.