Experience culinary excellence with our free-range boneless pork shoulder—a versatile masterpiece that effortlessly combines ethical sourcing with extraordinary flavor. Sourced from contented pigs raised in open spaces, this free-range pork shoulder showcases our unwavering commitment to sustainable farming practices. Delve into the realm of boneless pork shoulder, and discover a unique, nutrient-rich cut that seamlessly marries delectable taste with environmental responsibility.
Recipe: Herb-Roasted Boneless Pork Shoulder
- 3-4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
Preparing Pork Shoulder:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, chopped rosemary, thyme leaves, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to create a fragrant herb paste.
- Rub the herb paste all over the free-range boneless pork shoulder, ensuring even coverage.
Cooking Pork Shoulder:
- Place the sliced onion, diced carrots, and diced celery in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Set the seasoned pork shoulder on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable broth into the pan.
- Cover the roasting pan securely with aluminum foil.
- Roast the pork shoulder in the preheated oven for approximately 2.5-3 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily shreds.
- Remove the foil and increase the oven temperature to 450°F (232°C).
- Return the pork shoulder to the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes, allowing the exterior to crisp and brown.
- After resting for a few minutes, slice or shred the herb-roasted free-range boneless pork shoulder.
- Serve hot with the roasted vegetables and pan juices, alongside your favorite accompaniments such as roasted potatoes and sautéed greens, for a memorable meal.