In order for Model Farm Shop to communicate effectively with our existing and new customers online we will need those customers to provide specific accurate personal information. We value your privacy and will never lease, rent or sell any of your private information that we hold.
- Email address: When you visit our checkout process, we will need your email address so we can send order confirmations, supporting information, dispatch confirmation and delivery confirmation. By keeping in contact we can provide a better customer experience for you.
- Occasionally we may use customer’s email for marketing communications.
- Customer’s name and address: this information is needed for credit and debit card validation
- Customer’s phone number: this is needed to contact customers in the event of any issues regarding their order. For example if a payment fails or a delivery issue arises or we need to send a delivery location text message
- Full customer delivery name and address: this information is required so we can deliver the products you have ordered accurately. Your name and address may also be used for marketing communications or advice regarding any relevant changes that may affect you.
Data about you that we may hold and process
Details of transactions carried out by you as you use our Website and when you place orders or make enquiries with us or supply information to that end may be held by us. If you provide information by filling in forms on our Website and information provided when registering to use and order goods from our Website this information will be stored by us. Should you subscribe to our mailing list or request additional goods or services this to will be held by us.
We may also ask you for further information if entering a competition or promotion sponsored by us or if you report a problem with our Website. If you contact us for any reason we may keep a record of that contact. Sometimes we may run a survey or feedback campaign and if you choose to submit information for that we will be holding the data that you provide.
Visitor data: we may collect details of your visits to our Website including but not limited to traffic data and location data. Additionally other communication data used for billing purposes or other connected resources that you may access may be collected.
Statistical data is collected about our users’ browsing history, actions and patterns, and for our system administration to report aggregate actions for our advertisers. This does not identify any individual user information. We may collect information about your computer or other device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type if required.
Cookies: In addition, we may use “cookies” or other devices to store and sometimes track information about your activity this is now usual for online services. Cookies help us to improve your experience as you browse our Website and can also help us improve our Website.
Accessing or amending your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold on you.
If your information is exempt in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 then it may need to be withheld. If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you then please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing data: if you want to make changes to information we hold on your account such as your user name, password or contact details you can do so via your account at any time.
Keeping your contact details accurate is important for smooth communications regarding your order, payment, delivery and good communications. Keeping your own user details safe and known only to yourself is your responsibility.
Where your personal data is stored
The data that we collect from you will be stored on servers in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EEA.
- We aim to keep our Website safe, secure and respectful of your confidentiality.
- We will investigate any breach of our terms and conditions that relate to you.
- Our staff may be engaged in fulfilling your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree the transfer, storing or processing of this data between staff.
Terms and Conditions Model Farm
- If you disagree with these Terms & Conditions please do not use our website
- The content on our website pages is for general information and use
- Information is subject to change without notice
- We or any third party give no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, information and materials found or offered on this website
- We aim to convey and represent our information truthfully and accurately to the best of our knowledge. If you see information and materials containing errors we will not be liable for any such errors
- When using information or materials on this website it is at your own risk
- Please ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- Our website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics contained within our website
- All trademarks in this website are linked to the sites they refer to
- We include links to other websites that we hope will be of interest to you. This does not always signify our endorsement of these websites and we have no responsibility for the content of these linked websites
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.