Unlock the wild, natural essence of cuisine with Wild Venison Diced, a culinary treasure that celebrates ethical sourcing and rich, untamed flavors. Crafted from the heart of untouched wilderness, this venison offers a unique dining experience that resonates with nature’s finest offerings. Our commitment to responsible hunting practices ensures that each dice embodies the quality and sustainability that discerning food enthusiasts crave. With its tender, succulent texture and the signature gamey taste of wild venison, this diced cut is the epitome of conscious, environmentally-friendly dining.
Recipe: Venison Diced Stew with Root Vegetables
For the Stew:
- 1 pound Venison Diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef or vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Garnish:
- Fresh parsley, chopped
For the Stew:
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the Wild Venison Diced and sear until browned on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, add chopped onions and garlic. Sauté until fragrant and translucent.
- Add diced carrots, parsnips, and celery. Sauté for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Pour in red wine and scrape the bottom of the pot to deglaze it.
- Return the seared venison to the pot and add beef or vegetable broth, bay leaf, and fresh thyme leaves.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Bring the stew to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours, or until the venison is tender and the flavors meld.
- Remove the bay leaf from the stew.
- Ladle the Wild Venison Diced Stew into bowls.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a burst of color and flavor.
- Serve hot and savor the wholesome, natural taste of this wild venison stew.