Elevate your culinary journey with our pasture-fed beef meatballs, a delectable combination of superior flavor and ethical choices. Crafted from the finest pasture-raised beef, our commitment to responsible farming practices ensures not only an exceptional culinary experience but also a conscientious approach to food production.
Recipe: Classic Pasture-Fed Beef Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Marinara sauce, for serving
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasture-fed ground beef.
- Add breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, finely chopped onion, minced garlic, chopped fresh parsley, egg, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper to the meat.
- Gently mix the ingredients until well combined, taking care not to overwork the meat mixture, which can make the meatballs tough.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs of your desired size, typically about the size of golf balls.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the meatballs, ensuring they have enough space to cook evenly.
- Brown the meatballs on all sides, turning occasionally, for about 8-10 minutes, or until they are cooked through and have developed a golden-brown crust.
- Once cooked, transfer the meatballs to a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve the classic pasture-fed beef meatballs with your favorite marinara sauce and garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.
Savor the exquisite flavors of pasture-fed beef meatballs with this classic recipe. Each bite is a celebration of pure, untainted taste, coupled with the assurance that you’ve made a responsible choice for your health and the environment. Elevate your meals with these delectable meatballs that embody the essence of ethical and delectable dining.